Aims of the course
This is Part 2 of a two part course. Part 1 is held in December 2021. Part 2 will look at specific contracts many of which have been requested by Part 1 participants.
The course will be ”hands on”. Delegates will be invited to undertake practical exercises eg drafting individual clauses, improving poor drafting, suggesting changes to clauses presented by ”the other side”.
The course materials include contracts with accompanying notes, a bank of sample contract clauses , useful websites and addresses and a guide to English contract law terminology.
- Lawyers in private practice or in-house counsel who deal regularly with agreements in English
- Lawyers from firms or companies who are planning to move into international work
- Procurement managers/officers who deal regularly with international procurement agreements
- Government lawyers who work on cross border agreements
- Senior company executives who wish to enhance their understanding of and ability to write legal documentation in English
- Secretaries attached to in-house departments or government offices
- Secretaries to senior company executives who handle a range of communications, including contracts written in English
The course will be given by David Fletcher, an English solicitor who is a frequent lecturer in Scandinavia. He gives contract-drafting courses, both general and in-house, in a number of countries including Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Germany. He is also a visiting lecturer at Helsinki University.
|Yksityinen sektori (etuhinta 17.1. asti) (norm. 845 €)||745 €|
|Julkinen sektori (etuhinta 17.1. asti) (norm. 633 €)||583 €|
|Lakimiesliiton jäsen (etuhinta 17.1. asti) (norm. 633 €)||583 €|
|Striimi, yksityinen sektori (etuhinta 17.1. asti) (norm. 845 €)||745 €|
|Striimi, julkinen sektori (etuhinta 17.1. asti) (norm. 633 €)||583 €|
|Striimi, Lakimiesliiton jäsen (etuhinta 17.1. asti) (norm. 633 €)||583 €|
Hintaan lisätään alv 24 %. Hintaan sisältyvät sähköiset materiaalit, kahvi- ja lounastarjoilut seminaaripaikalla. Striimiosallistuminen sisältää sähköiset materiaalit.